Are you an energetic, technical, hands-on and meticulous Product Marketing Manager looking to join a 100% remote team and champion product innovations to an extremely interesting market?
Then this is an amazing opportunity to join a small-by-design, fast-growth, reputable SaaS company, operating globally.
Creative Force is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own the communication of product innovations to our clients and markets. You’ll be responsible for launching new feature developments and growing the adoption of our products, using a wide range of tools and mediums.
We offer flexibility to work remotely from wherever you are in the world. Even Antarctica – as long as you have a good quality internet connection.
- Ensure all new product developments are promptly communicated to our audiences
- Own in-application marketing
- Work with the marketing team to develop public-facing marketing assets to support product storytelling
- Regularly assess the messaging and positioning of Creative Force products and features
- Serve as the conduit between marketing and product teams
- Contribute to our two product blogs
- This is a commercial / marketing role, so your output has a business imperative, but we absolutely encourage boldness and creativity in this role
- A minimum of 2 years proven success in product marketing or similar role
- Professional demeanour with demonstrated ability to interact with diverse teams and take ownership of initiatives
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Self-starter with ability to build initiatives from scratch, prioritise, and maintain a positive attitude
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Must have a passion for technology and experience with technical products
- Attentive to detail
- You’re curious, and love learning
- Working remotely suits you perfectly; you can work independently, are self-motivated, but enjoy being part of a team and working toward shared goals
- You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions
What we offer
- Full-time role, based remotely, work anywhere
- Competitive salary, indexed to your experience and location
- Friendly, sociable, responsible, collaborative team (a great place to be)
- Lots of training, excellent internal support and coaching (a great place to learn)
- Regular communication with the global team via chat and video calls
- Dynamic, young, growing tech company leveraging all the latest tech tools and leading industry trends
- Stable, bootstrapped, independent business (no VCs calling the shots)
- Your birthday is a holiday every year
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 12 days paid public holidays (your local country/region public holidays)
- 38 hour work week, Monday to Friday (your weekends are yours)
- Budget for computer equipment (pending 3 month probationary period)
How to apply
Submission is via the Creative Force system only, the application will take you about 15-20 minutes and applications outside the system will not be considered.
Creative Force is an equal opportunity employer. We are a growing business made up of like-minded, mature individuals who celebrate diversity, work in a discrimination free environment, value continuous improvement and support environmental initiatives.