Great salary | Profit share | 100% remote |
Work from anywhere in EMEA | SaaS
Awesome opportunity for a self-motivated and energetic people person to join our remote team and help sell our world-leading SaaS products, from anywhere within EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa).
We pay a great salary, based on experience and location. We don’t pay commissions, because good sales are a team effort— from engineering, to operations, marketing, and support, our high-performing team all contribute to a great product and service that our clients love. Everybody in the company is rewarded with a share of profit each December— we succeed together.
Our much-loved products are in demand and are proven to make a difference to our clients’ lives. You’ll be selling world-leading software through a well-considered process that leaves room for personal flair.
SaaS experience is extremely beneficial but strong communication skills, patience, curiosity, keenness to learn, and friendliness are key to success in this role.
Join our Rebel Alliance
Creative Force is experiencing tremendous growth and as we scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our diverse team of Jedis to help recruit new clients as they navigate the decision process, and to transform them into long-term supporters.
You’ll be a respected member of our remote global sales team and will be well supported with the tools, knowledge and answers you need to provide exceptional levels of service, and to make the most from solid sales traction with our two in-demand products.
As you master the Force and the multitude of skills needed in this role, attracting clients to join our mission, you will be recognised and rewarded with strong career and salary progression.
- Help prospects find the specific value they seek (this is the product you are looking for)
- Collaborate with our diverse international team to push us on the leading edge of our fields
- Learn to be a product expert and confidently answer product questions from prospects
- Discover how to be an expert in SaaS for recognition programs
- Master our sales technology stack
- Support the complete sales cycle, from qualified lead to close
- Over time you will be expected to skilfully navigate consultative sales discussions, and live demos
- Applications are open to all experience levels, with a minimum of 1 year proven success in sales or a similar role
- Must work in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- Digital native, with enthusiasm for technology
- Discipline and self-motivation (key to success in remote work)
- Loads of energy, humour, passion, and empathy
- Genuine interest to help provide amazing value for people
- Superior communication skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions
- Meet and exceed measurable performance goals to succeed and progress in this role
What we offer
Your birthday and work anniversary are holidays every year
20 days paid annual leave
20 days paid parental leave (available after one year)
5 days paid volunteer leave per year to give back to your community
12 days paid public holidays (your local country/region public holidays)
38 hour work week, Monday to Friday (your weekends are yours)
Personal development and wellbeing
Commitment to continued learning and development
A culture of promoting work life balance
Access to mental health support
Location and compensation
- Full-time role, based remotely, work anywhere within an EMEA friendly timezone
- No commission structure. Competitive salary, indexed to your experience and location
- Budget for computer and office equipment (pending 3 month probationary period)
Respect, growth and stability
Friendly, sociable, responsible, collaborative team (a great place to be)
Respect for each other’s time, value and contribution
Regular communication with global team via chat and video calls
Dynamic, young, growing tech company leveraging all the latest tech tools and leading industry trends
Stable, bootstrapped, independent business (no VCs calling the shots)
How to apply
Submission is via the Creative Force system only. The application will take you about 15-20 minutes and applications outside the system will not be considered.
Creative Force is an equal opportunity employer. We are a growing business made up of like-minded, mature individuals who celebrate diversity, work in a discrimination free environment, value continuous improvement and support environmental initiatives.