We’re looking for a tenacious, self-motivated and energetic people-person to help our amazing sales team particularly in North America and occasionally Europe. Some SaaS experience would be useful, strong communication skills, patience, curiosity, keenness to learn and friendliness are key to success in this role.
This is a 6-month contract role, with possibility of continuing permanently.
You will be part of a small but high-performing global sales team who are responsible for selling our two platforms (Award Force and Good Grants). You will communicate with colleagues and prospects across countries, cultures and time zones on a daily basis.
Your primary focus will be hunting for new business opportunities, building and then reaching out to a targeted list of prospects. The role will see you spending a significant amount of time calling cold prospects, whilst at times speaking with inbound (warm) leads.
Using LinkedIn and email will also be a part of your daily activity, as you develop further in the role there is the chance to build on this activity and provide screen-share demonstrations for clients. At times the role may be quite repetitive, at other times there is likely to be a host of new tasks thrown your way, all with a focus on helping the sales team win new business.
This is an exciting opportunity to help build on our strong presence in North America whilst looking to grow our presence in other markets such as Central and South America. We will have you working closely with the team to help further develop your sales skills.
- You are located in Eastern or Central time zone
- Native English speaker (or 100% fluent), bilingual is a bonus (Spanish and/or Portuguese would certainly be useful)
- You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions
- You can work independently, are self-motivated, and enjoy being part of a team
- Working remotely suits you perfectly, your natural work ethic makes you a high performer!
- You are an excellent communicator, verbal and written
- You get excited at the prospect of making cold calls to generate business
- You will happily research leads and deals on our CRM and update details as necessary
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus but not essential
- You write in well constructed sentences and pay close attention to detail
- You’re curious, and love learning
- You are comfortable using multiple software applications for various aspects of the role
- Self-driven learning
- Work closely with the Account Executives (AEs) to help identify new business opportunities
- Research and update existing sales opportunities
- Finding new opportunities for sales
- Cold calling
- Emailing directly from our CRM and from Gmail
- Other duties as required by the sales team to help generate new business opportunities
Be amazing with prospects and your co workers
- Respond quickly
- Listen to people and seek to understand first before responding
- Convey appreciation and respect to all people at all times
- Strive to build trusting relationships based on honesty and transparency
What we offer
- Your birthday is a holiday every year
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 12 days paid public holidays (your local country/region public holidays)
- 38 hour work week, Monday to Friday (your weekends are yours)
Personal development and well-being
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- A culture of promoting work life balance
- Access to mental health support
Location and compensation
- Full-time role, based remotely, work anywhere from Eastern of Central time zones
- Competitive salary, indexed to your experience and location
Respect, growth and stability
- Friendly, sociable, responsible, collaborative team (a great place to be)
- Respect for each other’s time, value and contribution
- Regular communication with global team via chat and video calls
- Dynamic, young, growing tech company leveraging all the latest tech tools and leading industry trends
- Stable, bootstrapped, independent business (no VCs calling the shots)
How to apply
Submission is via the Creative Force system only, the application will take you about 15-20 minutes and applications outside the system will not be considered.
Creative Force is an equal opportunity employer. We are a growing business made up of like-minded, mature individuals who celebrate diversity, work in a discrimination free environment, value continuous improvement and support environmental initiatives.